Lending Association

Protect your most valuable asset with Home and Contents Insurance

The home you work so hard for and the memories shared with your loved ones should be protected.

Home and contents insurance is a vital safeguard for both homeowners and renters alike should something unexpected happen.

What does it cover for you?

Home and Contents Insurance provides comprehensive coverage for your property, belongings, valuables, sporting equipment, and liability.

Cover falls under 3 sections:

  1. Building – covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding the structure of your home including permanent fixtures
  2. Contents – cover the cost of repairing or replacing the items in your home that have been stolen or damaged by insured events
  3. Public Liability – protects you from liability if someone is accidentally injured in your home or if you or a family member accidentally injure someone outside of your home. It also provides protection if you or a family member are liable for loss or damage to another person’s property.

Typical claims






Restoring and repairing your property and contents can be costly. Don’t bear the financial burden of out-of-pocket expenses.

As a result of an insured event, you can claim for things such as:

  • Cost of property damage repairs
  • Replacement of damaged property, and/or stolen valuables
  • Compensation and legal defence costs in the event of a liability claim
  • Temporary accommodation
  • Emergency repairs

Choosing the right level of cover

Things you should consider when purchasing Home and Contents Insurance:

  • Coverage type – Listed Events (Standard) versus Accidental Damage
  • Building Replacement Cost – how much will it cost to rebuild your home?
  • The total replacement cost of your personal belongings, furniture and appliances
  • Specifying your portable items such as laptops and phones
  • Taking out valuables cover for your jewellery, art or sports gear which are normally capped under contents unless specified for a nominated value
  • Have you disclosed all necessary information to the insurers regarding the condition of the home?
  • Do you regularly maintain your home where necessary to reduce your risk exposures to an insured event?

Contact us! 

Would you like your Home and Contents Insurance needs reviewed? Whether you have an existing policy but would like a health check on your current coverage, or if you are uninsured and need a policy, speak to us today.


LA Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 16 610 540 577. Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services License 240549. Corporate Representative No. 1255587.
Any information provided herein is of a general nature only. No consideration has been taken into your objectives, needs or financial situation. Before acting on this information you should consider if it is appropriate for your situation.